Deadline of abstract (400 words) submission: December 25, 2018
Notification of acceptance: January 31, 2019
Deadline of short paper submission: February 28, 2019
Speaker’s registration due: February 28, 2019
Advance registration due: March 20, 2019
Scope of Conference
- Actuator Systems
- Coatings and Surface Modification
- Contact Mechanics
- Cutting/ Forming/ Grinding/ Polishing
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Friction and Wear Mechanism
- Hydro-dynamic/ Static Lubrication/Lubricants/ Lubrication Failure
- Injection Molding/ Mold and Die Integrated
- Product and Process Design (IPPD)
- Machine Design/ Machine Elements
- Magnetic Storage System
- Manufacturing Systems
- Micro/Nano Processing/ Micro/Nano Tribology
- Non-conventional Processing
- Printing Technology for Manufacturing
- Rapid Prototyping and Tooling Rheology
- Sustainable Tribology/ Tribology in Manufacturing/ Maintenance Tribology
- Other Topics of Interest in Mechanical Engineering
The conference official language is English.
The registration fee will include access to all presentations, conference kit, welcome reception, refreshments, and banquet.
Accompanying Person's registration fee includes: admission to the welcome party and banquet.
Advance registration by March 20, 2019 (Regular registration from March 21, 2019)
|Advance registration||Regular registration|
|JSME / KSME / Cooperative organization* Member||JPY 40,000||JPY 45,000|
|JSME / KSME / Cooperative organization* Student||JPY 25,000||JPY 30,000|
|Non-Member||JPY 50,000||JPY 60,000|
|Non-Member (Student)||JPY 30,000||JPY 35,000|
|Accompanying Person||JPY 5,000||JPY 5,000|
The registration fee includes access to all presentations, conference kit, welcome reception, refreshments, and banquet.
Accompanying Person's registration fee includes admission to the welcome party and banquet.
* Cooperative organization:
The Japan Society for Precision Engineering / JapaneseSociety of Tribologists / Society of AutomotiveEngineers of Japan,Inc. / The Robotics Society of Japan / The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers / The Japan Fluid Power System Society