Deadline of abstract (400 words) submission: December 25, 2018
Notification of acceptance: January 31, 2019
Deadline of short paper submission: February 28, 2019
Speaker's registration due: February 28, 2019
Advance registration due: March 20, 2019
- The abstract (400 words) is used only to determine its acceptance.
- The two-page short paper for the accepted abstract will be published in the conference proceedings after reviewing by the program committees.
- Special issue on ICMDT2019 will be published in the "Journal of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing (JAMDSM)" of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers.The authors for the short paper are welcome to submit a full paper with extended contents for the Journal.
- All short paper authors from Korea are also welcome to submit a full paper with extended contents to the conference for subsequent journal publication in the special issue on ICMDT2019of "the Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology(JMST)", an official monthly English transaction of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Before submitting the paper for proceedings, the author(s) is(are) required to transfer the copyright of the paper to JSME. Please read the following JSME Copyright Policy carefully.
Copyright shall be automatically transferred to JSME when JSME receives the paper for proceedings from the authors.
Please inform all co-authors about the JSME Copyright Policy.
- To start your submission, please click Registration for New User.
If you accept all the conditions written on the "Customers' Personal Information Protection Policy", you can start account setup by clicking the "Agree" button at the bottom of the page. If you have already entered your personal information when you made your registration online, please skip this process and log in from here.
- Your password must be at least 6 characters long and can include letters and numbers only. (no symbols.)
- You will automatically be directed to the next page in the following order:
- You can modify or cancel your records online from the "Confirm/Change" page until the deadline.
- For more information, please refer to the NEW USER page.
Short paper submission (after 31 January 2019)
All authors are required to submit a two-page short paper. The short paper will be included in the conference proceedings to be distributed to the participants at ICMDT2019.
When you have entered the submission page, if necessary, you may revise the information you have provided at the time of abstract submission.
Presenting author must complete conference registration before uploading the short paper. The accepted format is Portable Document Format (.pdf) for short papers.
Template of short paper:
The Manuscript sample of short paper can be downloaded from here.
Detail instructions for preparing the short paper are describe in the Manuscript sample.
- ✽ For more information
- Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd.
Chiba Center Square Bldg. 2-3-16 Chuo,Chuo-ku,Chiba 260-0013